Please join us for a guided grocery store tour for tips on buying
Healthy, nutritious and affordable food to feed your family!
Practice skills like:
- Buying fruits and vegetables on a budget
- Comparing unit prices to find bargains
- Reading and comparing food labels
- Identifying whole grains and sticking to your budget!
After the tour, you will receive:
- Workbook full of tasty recipes and simple tips on buying
- Healthy, low-cost foods
- Reusable grocery bag
ALL AT NO COST TO YOU!
2015 Cooking Matters at the Store Schedule:
All classes meet at: Safeway, 757 E. 20th Ave, Denver, CO 80205
Space is limited! For more information or to sign up for Cooking Matters at the Store, please contact Care Support Services at:
Phone: (303) 602-2080